Purée of broccoli stalks and florets with a refreshing touch of lemon and the salty flavour of miso. Something creative to surprise your guests 😀
Table of Contents
|salt and white pepper|
- Boil the broccoli until tender (first the stalks, then the florets).
- Drain thoroughly.
- Blend the broccoli and butter in the blender for 10 minutes until smooth.
- At all the spices and other ingredients
- As a dip for nachos or various vegetable crisps.
- As the basis for a foam or crèmeux.
- As a component in a composition with spring onion, ginger, tuna or spinach.