Table of Contents
|500||g||white fish fillets, mix of cod, coley, and halibut|
|1.5||l||fish stock, made from coley fish bones|
|salt and pepper|
- Slice the fish fillets into 3cm cubes.
- Set aside to reach room temperature before continuing with preparation.
- Bring the fish stock to the boil and allow to simmer on low heat.
- Julienne all the vegetables and add to the stock.
- Add the sugar and the vinegar and allow to simmer for a few more minutes.
- Beat the flour with the cream and add to the soup while continuing to stir.
- Now add the fish fillets and cook for ten minutes until the fish is done.
- Mix the sour cream with the egg yolks.
- Once the fish is cooked, season the soup to taste with salt and pepper, and use sugar and vinegar if needed.
- Add the sour cream mix just before serving and stir gently through the soup.
- As a starter, entremets, or main course.
- Variation tip: use different types of fish.