Table of Contents
|5||g||sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)|
- Melt the butter. Dissolve the caster sugar in the butter.
- Sieve the flour, sodium bicarbonate and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Next, use a spatula to mix the butter and the caster sugar into the mixture.
- Add the eggs and mix in carefully.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix carefully once more.
- Transfer to a piping bag and squeeze dots of the dough onto baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake at 180°C in 12 to 15 minutes.
- As a friandise or served with tea or coffee.
- As a crunchy component in a dessert with chocolate components.