A simple and classic dish in which the butter is slightly caramelised to give the meat a wonderfully nutty flavour.
Table of Contents
|salt and pepper|
- Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan until very hot and add a little sunflower oil to it.
- Briefly fry the chops in the oil and then add the butter.
- Regularly baste the lamb with the frothy butter until the meat is cooked to satisfaction.
- Serve with red port sauce or honey and thyme sauce.
- As part of a composition with e.g. artichoke, tomato and fennel.
- As part of a composition with aubergine, courgette and onion.