Gyozas are Japanese, but originated from Chinese cuisine. These filled dough parcels (dumplings) are fried on one side and simmered in sake on the other. We only use Chinese ingredients in this recipe.
Table of Contents
|100||g||chuck eye roll/beef neck|
|10||g||fermented black beans|
- Finely brunoise the meat, the beans, and the cabbage and combine.
- Brush the wonton sheets with the egg whites.
- Place the filling on the egg white-brushed sheets.
- Fold into gyozas.
- Steam the gyozas until cooked.
- Then fry the gyozas on one side in a little oil over a high heat.
- Deglaze with the Chinese wine.
- Serve with Chinese vinegar and finely sliced white cabbage.
- Serve with essence of mushroom foam and raw mushrooms.