If you’re as busy as most people, you’re always looking for ways to feed your family conveniently, quickly, yet not-too-costly. Here are 10 amazing and easy to use suggestions for 2020
food prep tips 2020!
1. Cooking multiple meals once a week. It may take your time up front for a few hours but will pay off in the long run when you come home every evening and have a meal ready to eat in a short amount of time. Try to cook a roast and use part of it as your main meal, and then use some for sandwiches, stroganoff beef or as part of a stir-fry. Fry a few pounds of hamburger and make a casserole dish, taco meat and chili to freeze to use later in the week.
2. Return home from the grocery store and clean all the fruits and vegetables that you can. When it’s time for a meal all you’ll need to do is cook it or add it to a salad or soup.
3. Get ideas from the T.V. cooking shows or websites like these. There are great shows showing you how to produce a healthy meal in a short time.
4. Develop a file with a revolving recipe. If you get bogged down with the idea of planning 30 meals a month the recipe file is for you. Let family members select some of their favorites and put the recipes in a file every month. Flip to five or fifteen a day and the meal is just waiting to be cooked.
5. Enlist your family members ‘ help. Once the children are old enough, divide the tasks of cooking. Let each take turns with specific tasks or with the entire meal. Pair these meals with already washed and cut-up fruit and veggies and you’re ready for dinner.
6. Share your recipes and experience with friends, family and neighbors. With these easy tips you can start saving up a whole bunch of recipes in no time!
7. Save coupons at the grocery store for those convenient things. They have fresh or frozen whole meals and dinners. Sometimes they’re pretty pricy but they’re good to have on hand with the coupons for an evening when time is of the essence.
8. It’s okay eating out every now and then. Clip coupons for those occasions and keep a lookout for places that have special children’s prices if you have kids. Some of the fast-food restaurants are trying to offer more healthier choices.
9. Many bigger towns have companies that prepare food for the evening meal. At first they seem expensive but they are so convenient and available to a single person or whole family. Many menu choices are available and meals are cooked for special diets. This can work for you if you calculate the groceries you buy and the times you eat out each week.
10. Combine all of the above suggestions into a strategy which is right for you.
Top 10 food prep tips 2020 for cooking meals that are quick and easy without spending hours in the kitchen every day is possible with a little planning.